Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to this man: my dad! He turned 55 (WOW!) on Sunday. He's a fantastic dad and I miss him every day. Here are a few things I love about him.

*Has a BIG heart
*Would always "pimple" my back when I was a little kid to get me to fall asleep. I loved it.
*Let my little sister and I put his hair in lots of ponytail holders when we were little because it was so much fun for us.
*His hands are ALWAYS warm no matter how cold it is and when I was little and would ask him why, he replied with: "because I have a warm heart." Ha!
*Does anything my mom asks him to.
*Goes everywhere my mom goes. He loves to be with her.
*Never says much, but when he does, we all know to listen.
*Baptized all of his children.
*Gives good hugs.
*Has always been a hard worker and great supporter to his family.
*Can build a snowman better than anyone else I know.
*Such a patient man.
*Great hide and go seek player.
*Love that I'll never be too big to sit on his lap.
*Enjoys the simple things in life.
*Knows how to save his money...he is very tight :) 
*How his nostrils flare and turn red when he's trying to hold back tears.
*Drives me (2 1/2 hours one way) to and from the airport every single time I fly home.
*Is always waiting with mom inside the airport for me to walk through the doors with a big smile on his face.


I just love how much love my dad has for me and all of his family...even if he never says it :) 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment