Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas. Family. Love it.

Rob and I were able to spend Christmas in WV again this year. I absolutely love everything about Christmas, but being able to spend it with my family makes it that much better. I have so much with them.
Pictures from the Fox's Christmas party and the Ward Christmas dinner. 
On Christmas Eve we always load up in dad's truck and drive around to look @ Christmas lights. 


We woke up  Christmas morning with snow falling to the ground. It was beautiful and a lot of fun having a white Christmas. After we open presents @ the house, we drive 2 hours to my sisters so we can see what Ryan and Brooklyn got and have round 2 with them. We always have Christmas dinner together at my sister's house. I love spending Christmas with my niece and nephew. I think I enjoy playing with all their toys more than they do :)





I just love these two so much. They have definitely stolen their aunt's heart. Ryan got Rob and I matching WV bracelets for Christmas this year. His presents are always so fun. He gets so excited to give them to everyone.

Sunday was spent going to church and then spending the last few hours together before heading back to the airport. Christmas was wonderful and I loved every moment of being home with my family. It's always so hard to leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment