Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We own a home!

After about 6 months of REALLY searching and putting in offers and all the "fun" stuff that goes into trying to buy a home, we did it! We officially own a home now. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on Beckworth Drive. We've been in the place for about a month now and we really like it. I'll let you know if I still feel the same way after we make the first payment :)
It's been a lot of work trying to get everything organized how we want it, but it's been a lot of fun making the decisions together.
Here are pictures of the house before we moved everything in...


We almost have it put together the way we want it and we plan on having people over soon, but life is just a little crazy right now with a new house, work, church, and a baby on the way.  We promise it will happen soon though.

2 comments:

  1. I love your home--and it looks so cute with all the new things in it--I especially love the baby's room!! You have done a super awesome job--now relax (ha ha) and enjoy the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how beautiful it is...I was thinking you were going to get a fixer upper...and this is amazing! Congrats!! I am so glad we will still be in the same ward!!!

    ReplyDelete