Thursday, April 28, 2011

viewer discretion is advised!

I tried my best to get a weekly shot of my belly during the pregnancy. I didn't start until I was 12 weeks along, but I think I only missed like 3 weeks from that point on. I only shared these pictures with my family and two close friends back home so I'm surprised I'm actually putting them on my blog. Ha! Oh well...good memories AND i did warn you before you looked :) 
I am now in my 39th week of pregnancy. I will hit 40 weeks on Wednesday. Although I'm ready for her to make her debut, I am hoping she waits until Monday. When Monday hits, I will allow her to come any time she wants. By then my mom will be here and Dr. Wagner will be back in town. I'd really like to have them both present when she decides to come into the world :) 

3 comments:

  1. congrats! I heard the news.... she waited for my dad but it sounds like things went too fast. So excited to hear the birth story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, what happened to you? Did you stop cycling? Just kidding. We are so happy for the three of you. Congratulations! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take those pants and knickers right down love to see you naked, I love pregnant women

    ReplyDelete