Saturday, November 6, 2010

My brother got hitched


The bride







The groom



The wedding party




My brother got married back in August (yes, I know, this is old. Like I've said before, I'm horrible at keeping up with my blog) which meant another trip to the east coast for Rob and I. Anyway, they had a beautiful day and everything went well. I chose some of the favorite photos to post on here. Enjoy! 

It was fun. The trip went fast because we were busy with the wedding but I am very happy for my brother and his new bride, Heidi. My brother and I have always been very close and I'm glad he finally found someone. They will soon be moving to Pennsylvania and are already expecting a little one. It wasn't quite a "honeymoon" baby, but not far off :) I am very excited for them.

1 comment: