Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let's Go...

http://www.freewebs.com/wvusafaparentsclub/WVU%20Logo.bmp....MOUNTAINEERS
 Most of those that will read this will either: 1) have no clue as to what I am talking about or 2) will not have the same amount of enthusiasm as I have right now. Either way, it's okay, I still feel the need to blog.
I've always loved my home state of WV and now that I've moved away, I think I love it even more.  In about 45 minutes, the Mountaineers will be playing in the final four of the NCAA tournament in hopes of moving on to play for the national title and I will be watching every minute of that game. Yes! I do get into the games. Yes! I do scream and yell at the television. Yes! I do get very nervous and can hardly stand to watch at times. Yes! I love college basketball. Rob thinks I'm crazy, but I think deep down he finds it to be cute. Ha! Although I can't be in WV sitting in the living room watching this game with my family, I will be wearing the blue & gold, showing my support, and cheering on the Mountaineers because.. It's a great day to be a Mountaineer wherever you are. 

1 comment:

  1. on of my really good friends is a midwife in WV who is also a huge fan of the mountaineers!!

    ReplyDelete