Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Unexpected gifts are the best

This weekend brought a few surprises and they were all so fun. On Friday my doorbell rang and I found a box at my door. As soon as I saw the hearts drawn on the outside of the box tears came to my eyes. Inside I found a musical card that said "even though we're far apart, there's no distance between our hearts... I miss you so much and I love you even more." Along with that was a fun message from my nephew and a valentine teddy bear from my niece. It made me cry and cry. I miss them both so much. 

My next surprise came about 30 minutes later when my doorbell rang again and standing outside were two cute Curren boys with a Valentine treat for me. So fun! 

My last fun surprise was on Sunday evening while I was making dinner. My doorbell rang and 3 beautiful young ladies and 1 super cute little lady delivered a singing gram and a single red rose to me from my secret admirer. Ha! It was a great last surprise. 
Happy Valentine's Day! 

  The picture my nephew drew for me on the cover of the card. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. ahh so cute, yes the facials were amazing and we must do it again soon, maybe after our cabo trip. haha.... love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete