Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*Winter Wonderland*

I flew home on the 17th right before the big storm hit. I got home around 1:30 a.m. on Friday and the snow started coming down around 4 that evening. If I had flown a day later I definitely would have been sleeping at an airport somewhere.  By Sunday afternoon the snow finally stopped. It was so exciting to see 2 feet of snow on the ground when it was all over. On Saturday night a few of us got together and decided to go tubing in the road. You would have to be pulled on a tube behind the 4-wheeler, go over the snowbank, and land in a foot of powder. It was a lot of fun. 
Oh and I most definitely got the white Christmas I was hoping for. 




With my niece on the John Deere

Us girls taking a spin on the 4-wheeler

Me, my niece Brooklyn, and my sister Natalie playing in the snow.

My backyard. The snow was so pretty.

Everyone that went tubing in the road

The bank you went over

Where you landed

My niece. She's such a poser. 


         




1 comment: