Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor day

After waking up Monday morning, we decided to go to the zoo. We wanted to try one we have never been to before so we headed to San Jose. 

My thoughts: 1) very cute park 2) not much of a zoo 3) waste of money (for now)

It was a cute place, but a waste of money for us. It's not really what I would call a zoo. I think they had about 5 animals. Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit, but honestly no more than twenty. The park part of it was nice though, but good for parents with children at least two years of age. So..not so good for Aubree. Ha! It was pretty much a flop for us, but at least we now know. We will probably go back one day, but at least not for a couple of years. I did take a few cute pics of the babe though since it was her first trip to the zoo (sort of.) 




1 comment:

  1. Too fun! At least you got Rob out of the house. And not to worry, we have done that same thing many times with Macie (Kevin is pretty frugal so it usually works that I have the thought to do something and it is immediately shot down).

    ReplyDelete