Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 months!

3 days old
8 days old
10 days old
18 days old
2 months
2 months
2 months
It's hard to believe my baby girl will be 3 months old in a few days. Time truly does goes so fast and they grow up so quickly. I have enjoyed every moment of it though. She was supposed to have her two month check up on July 5th, but we had to move it to July 28th since we had to change our flight to West Virginia. She weighed 12lb. 4oz. and was 23 1/2 inches long. She had to get her shots as well and she absolutely HATED those. She screamed like I have never heard before. It instantly brought tears to my eyes :) 
She's growing too fast for me already. I love watching her develop every day though and get a little bit smarter and a little bit stronger. I love being her mommy. She loves her bath and her hands seem to be her most favorite thing right now. She loves chewing on them. She's a very good sleeper (she most definitely got that from her daddy) although lately she's been fighting it more in the evenings. She's a pretty calm baby, but likes to know what's going on in the world when she's awake. She's still very good at snuggling with mommy and I don't want that to ever end. Mommy and daddy love you sweet girl. Happy 3 months to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment