Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Rob!

Rob's birthday was Thursday, May 20. Since I was in St. Thomas that day, we started celebrating his birthday the Saturday before. He was able to open a gift every day from Saturday until Wednesday (the day I left.) I wrote a rhyme with every gift I gave him too, but I'll leave that part out of the post because I don't want to torture everyone with my horrible rhyming skills :) 

SATURDAY: tickets to the giants game. 
This was my first Giants game and it was a lot of fun. I almost caught a ball (my fingers touched it) but the dad in front of me got to it first. The weather was perfect and the Giants won. 
Go Giants! 

SUNDAY: Hershey bars, graham crackers, marshmallows.
Rob mentioned that he wanted to go camping, but I didn't really know how to plan that without his help so instead I planned a camp-out in our living room :)
 This was our sleeping area for camping. Yes..we did sleep here the entire night :) 
Rob making our campfire popcorn. It was cooked perfectly. 

MONDAY: gift card to Rutherford. 
Rob's favorite place is Rutherford so I wrapped up a gift card for him and we had dinner there with his family. Afterward, we all came back to our place for cake and ice cream.
@ dinner

TUESDAY: tickets to the movies.
We went to Vallejo and watched this:
It was good. We both really liked it. Russell Crowe was great. It's worth watching.

WEDNESDAY: gifts. 
Nothing very exciting today. Rob just opened a few gifts; a couple shirts, granola bars, and a new pair of Rainbows. 
Happy Birthday Rob!




1 comment:

  1. i start to salivate when I hear "Rutherford" oh man i miss that! Happy Birthday to Rob!

    ReplyDelete