Saturday, January 1, 2011

Think Pink!

We are having a girl and we are soooooooo excited!!!! She is expected to be here May 4. So far I have absolutely loved being pregnant. I really can't complain about anything. Morning sickness..what's that?? I guess I probably just got very lucky. I kept waiting and waiting for it to come but it just never happened. In the beginning, I was more tired than I normally am but that's really the only thing I could complain about. And really, what's to complain about doing NOTHING for like 12 hours straight and having a really good excuse for it?


Anyway..back to my little girl. I cannot wait to be a mommy to her but I am really excited for Rob to be a daddy. I was always a daddy's girl and I'm sure it will be no different with our little one either. I know Rob will be a wonderful dad. I just keep thinking about how much fun it's going to be to start a family together. I will be 23 weeks this Wednesday. It's hard to believe I am already over half way there. I think one of my most favorite things so far is feeling her move. It's the best feeling ever. Yay for little girls. I am very excited to buy all those cute girly clothes they make. Actually, I already started :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for little girls! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We,too, are so excited for you and Rob!! And us too!! PInk is a great color and May is a great time to have a baby!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. p=ssy on the way great to hear

    ReplyDelete